Google
 

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Welcome to NBA's Finest

Check it - this is about more than points, boards, and assists. Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I watch it with more than a cheerleader mentality, but I'm not here to be another Tim Legler or that God-awful Tom Tolbert. I just want to have some fun...so let's get down to business.

The question I'm here to answer in delicious detail is: Who's the finest, hottest baller of them all??

Now since this is the first post, I'm not going to name names just yet. But here is a preview of what's to come:

Sweetest Guy in a Sweatband (Total oxymoron I know but gives poor saps like Derek Fisher a chance...but not that much)
White-hot White Boy (Sczsxcerzerbiak according to my white girlfriends, but what do they know)
Guy who got fine only AFTER he retired (Hint: He ain't doin anything for the Bulls now)
Hottest Halfie - ie, mixed person (Because I looooooove this PG but I ain't blind)
Finest Foreigner (The only way they'll make any list on NBA's Finest)

Now here's how I do:
Each category consists of 5 guys and 5 guys only. They will be ranked according to a scale of 1-5 with 1 meaning Daaaaaaaaaaamn You Fiiiiiiiiine!. The Top 5 Hottest NBA Guys will be a list updated every month or so, sometimes the winners of subcategories competing against one another (ie, Sweetest in Sweatband vs. Finest Foreigner). I reserve the right to immediately yank any hottie off the list after seeing him with some nasty skank (ie Tara, Paris) or just seeing him in some bad lighting.

Enjoy!

No comments: