Google
 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Cry Me A River!


Does anyone believe anything he says anymore??

You're accused of rape and your first response is to somehow implicate Shaq.

Now you're accused of selling out another teammate. This time though, a well respected friend and neighbor.
Response: Well he made a pass at my wife...yeah...He sucks, not me...and umm...Did I mention the whole Shaq paying off his girls thing?...oh yeah...Jerry Buss will have my back no matter what I say or do SO THERE!
This was followed immediately by: Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

Doesn't Kobe remind you of the kid who always yelled "Not it!" when it came down to picking up the mess both of you made after playing or the kid who would always say "Well he did it first" after he hit you and the Moms got involved?

"What? I didn't do anything! I'M the VICTIM!"

"I'M the VICTIM!"

"I'M the...wait are the cameras on me?...ok look sad...think a lifetime of being Shaq's sidekick...no that just makes me mad...think Shaq getting hurt...haha...oh shit stop smiling...now be sad!...I'M the VICTIM!"

No, you are not.

No comments: