Google
 

Friday, August 03, 2007

Gisele and Jean Strahan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One used her body the modern way to become the world's highest paid model, and one used her body the old-fashioned way to become the world's first beneficiary of a prenuptial agreement. Not bad for two farm girls from different parts of the world. I feel like Gisele and Jean Strahan represent the two extremes of WAGs in sports. One is independent and successful and exists outside the accomplishments of her spouse. The other is one step removed from Superhead. Actually, she made Superhead stand up and salute her. More than half of her husband's net worth! In the prenup! Truly, a watershed moment for all aspiring WAGs.

Anyway, most WAGs fall somewhere in the middle. It's just where on the spectrum they lie. I think this will be a fun project to undertake. Plus it'll give me another excuse to mess around with Photoshop. As you can tell, I've been going a little Photoshop crazy lately as I try to learn the basics of the program. I took CS in undergrad, but I just had the computer nerd on my floor do all my work and projects for me. Yeah yeah, I know, who's laughing now, but he offered.....okay, after I asked him. What can I say, I'm an equal opportunity employer.

Photo Source: Vanity Fair

No comments: