5 minutes until USA vs. Venezuela!! Are people on the East Coast still awake for this??
Some notes from earlier today:
- There were more people at the sushi restaurant I went to for lunch than there were in the Thomas & Mack Center during the Uruguay-Panama game.
- The end of the Uruguay-Panama game would have been craaaaazy if that basket had gone in at the end of regulation after that ridiculous pass by the Panamanian team.
- The number of people at Thomas & Mack has been steadily increasing throughout the day. Maybe by the start of the USA-Venezuela game, there will be an actual crowd!
- I really hope Mike Krzyzewski doesn't get booed again. How embarrassing.
- I'm going to keep spelling Krzyzewski until I learn it. Not easy. And I just learned Szczerbiak.