Google
 

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Page 2's Hottest Male Athlete??

Are you kidding me??

Apparently, the same crackhead who came up with the All-Star halftime show came up with espn.com's Hottest Male Athlete poll. Are you telling me that in a league that includes Allen Iverson, Chris Webber, Dwyane Wade, and Wally Szczerbiak, Fishface Francis was the best they could come up with?? At least they had Emeka Okafor in there, but even so...Steve Francis?!? Not even a groupie pushing 30 with 3 kids to feed would say he was hot...rich, yes...hot, no. I'm surprised they didn't put Popeye Jones on the poll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, and maybe you think I'm only saying this because I'm a female but I think Steve Francis is BEAUTIFULLL. And it has absolutely nothing to do with his status or money. I'm far from being interested in those things. I just think he's handsome