Google
 

Friday, July 15, 2005

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria Go to China


I once called Eva the short, slutty, Mexican Yao Ming - and not in a bad way either. Well Ms. Thang proved me quite prophetic as she, along with Tony Parker, Yao Ming, Samuel Dalembert, and Kyle Korver, went to Beijing for Basketball Without Borders.

I must say, I'm quite impressed. You don't go to China and ride a camel if you're only in it for some courtside seats.

Tony and Manu, on the other hand, seem to be booking for Commissioner's Pet(s) of the Year
honors. I'm not hating though because I think BWB is a great idea. Anything that puts Dikembe Mutombo and a microphone together in any way is gravy, baby. And how else would you get white boys from Iowa to go to China? (The bigger question here, though, may be how the hell did you get a white boy from Iowa in the NBA?!)

Brilliant, Commissioner, just brilliant.

No comments: