So what have I been doing since I last posted (rather, what has been totally distracting me from posting)? Watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the funniest show since Arrested Development. My brother told me I absolutely had to watch this show, but considering his last recommendation was Ninja Warrior, I was a bit leery. But after he reminded me (less bitterly this time) that he knows all the lyrics to Rent and Ragtime - the result of being at the mercy of an older sister with a car - I gave it a try and now I'm totally addicted in a crackhead kind of way. The season premiere is tonight at 10, but you can also watch an exclusive pre-season episode on their MySpace.
This clip is from "The Gang Gives Back" (Season 2, Episode 6).
PS. I've noticed I tend to get along best with people who have similar taste in shows as me. I don't know whether that's due to vanity or bitchiness, but either way, here's a list of current shows I like. In no particular order:
- Prison Break!
- I was at a party in France and this guy, who was trying to act all cool, announced that Wentworth Miller was gay. My response was, "Speak for yourself and your little scarf, Frenchie!" Trying to ruin my Wentworth Miller crush is not a way to get on my good side. Nor is wearing a scarf indoors.
- I love Nathan, but this stupid Heroes character test told me I was Sylar. Whatever! Just because I would key some douchebag's car who deserved it....I'm really not Sylar.
- 24, minus seasons 2 and 3
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- It's back! Yay! With Vivica Fox. Nay.
- Real Time with Bill Maher
- If you ever go to a taping, sit on the benches along the wall. They get to go in first.
- The Office
- The Wire
- Family Guy
- The Daily Show and Colbert Report
- Ugly Betty