Google
 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Indiana Housewives BEWARE!

Imagine you're a sweet ol' midwestern soccer mom. After you drop the little kiddies off at school, you head to your weekly yoga class. Serenity now. Now imagine you look over and you see this man unrolling his yoga mat next to yours. After glancing down at your WWJD bracelet, what would you do?

After Rick Carlisle told the media that Ron Artest was doing yoga and Pilates, I almost fell off the couch. I can't even imagine what my Pilates instructor would do if Ron Artest walked into her studio. Granted my Pilates instructor probably wouldn't have any idea who he is, but I'm sure the good ol' folks in Indiana know him and his history all too well. I mean the man broke Michael Jordan's ribs! I would pay to see him try to master this move:


Hey, there's an idea. To make up for the $5 million+ he lost in salary, he should market a line of workout videos. Winsor Pilates by Ron Artest. Yoga for Ballers. The possibilities are endless.

Did you hear his dad took a job as a garbage man to help pay bills? Maybe it's just me, but I want him to come back and I want him to do well. C'mon, the brawl was boys being boys. Drop the charges, the lawsuits, the bullshit. Let's move on and play some ball!

No comments: