Google
 

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tonight's Lineup

I purposely delayed my flight another day so I could watch tonight's match ups. (Well, that and the fact that I'm not emotionally prepared to leave my dog. My cousin's like, "I don't even know who you are anymore.") Boston has the chance to sweep the 3 Texas teams for the first time since '01 and I fully expect them to do so because KG is going to be a beast tonight after being called out for tanking. Tanking...for missing the last 5 games of the season after toiling essentially alone for the last 12 years for Minny. I have the same thing to say to Glen Taylor as Faith Hill said to the ho bag who grabbed her husband's balls: "You gotta learn some class, my friend." He could take some lessons from Micky Arison. I don't know much about Micky Arison personally, but the way he handled the Shaq trade spoke volumes about his character. If Boston goes up by 25 early on, we may even see a smackdown between Mark Cuban and Avery Johnson. My money's on Avery. You know he's still scrappy as ever.

Update: Mark Cuban is MIA. Official excuse - "family commitment." What it really means - he has a responsibility to his family not to get beat down on national TV by an employee.

2 comments:

Michael said...

What'd you think of the games? I was super psyched to see my Lakers win their visit to Utah. Henry at TrueHoop thinks it could be a preview of the Western Finals. Thoughts?

Courtside said...

I hope I'm here to see it........... :(

I'm still partial to Shaq Daddy. I want the Suns to go all the way this year. Plus I can't stand Kobe or Derek Fisher. Though if it was between the Lakers and the Jazz, of course I'd go with the Lakers.